- I get apple pay working sooner after I notice it stops working,
- I go to Tesco late but not too late so that I can’t come home and back before it closes if something goes wrong,
- I keep at least £50 of spare cash in my wallet,
- I don’t break my discipline of putting things back immediately, for anything, not even an onrushing pyroclastic flow or somebody requiring resuscitation, ever,
- I don’t delay in getting out of bed to start the day, ever again,
- I always start the day with pressups,
- And continually break up the day and stale mental states with pressups,
- Supermarket direction arrows are a trap for ADHD people for all kinds of reasons, and actually work to increase exposure to infectious diseases, so should be banned at the expense of the rest of the population.
I’m already mentally using all of the things I didn’t actually get around to buying,
Only to remember I didn’t actually get around to buying them 😨🤦♂️.
Worst, is when you already have something half-baked,
Only to realise you don’t have the crucial ingredients for the latter stages,
(For any one of a long list of potential reasons, it turns out),
And even though you have the strong visual memory of picking them up in a shop.